Photo Mugs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by beaucamera, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Looks like a fun thing to do Virginia. Let us know how it works out.

2. I have used a couple different services. My favorite photo gift was a photo puzzle in a tin. The lid had the photo on it. It was very well received!

3. That sounds like fun. Somebody recently told me my "patchwork" image would make a great puzzle. Do you what service you used for the puzzle?

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

4. I ordered my puzzle from www.dotphoto.com. I can't find them in a tin anymore. I have also ordered products from www.ofoto.com. Both companies treated my right. I will probably order again this year. I also have a free store set up at www.cafepress.com. Their stuff is really nice, too. Plus it is your "web store".

5. Gee, Greg, thanks for the links. :smile:

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

6. Wow, that was fast. The photo mugs I ordered from Sony arrived today! One of them had the printing backwards and upside down( one on right). Thought you'd like to see the result. Well here they are. What do you think?

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

7. i like em! fill the one on the left with black folgers and hand it here!
    Dave

8. Thanks, Dave, here you go. Java for the road! Now where the heck is that java smiley when you need it!

Virginia
    aka beaucamera