1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Photo Printing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nazarko329, Aug 19, 2009.

1. nazarko329

nazarko329

Aug 22, 2008
    NJ
    Hi all,

I was wondering where do most of you get your personal photo's printed? I currently use Costco and am wondering if you have a professional place that develops great pictures (ie: internet). Thanks for your input.

Salvatore

2. I use Meridian for my printing. They do a great job, and have wonderful customer service.

3. nazarko329

nazarko329

Aug 22, 2008
    NJ
    Thanks Mark, I'll check it out!

4. Meridian for sure! I get both personal and professional. You will never go back to Costco again.

5. northrop

northrop

Apr 20, 2008
    Chicago
  6. darkside

darkside

Jan 2, 2009
    Orlando, Fl
    for about 80-90% of the stuff I get printed, I just do it off of my smugmug site, but if I need something in a hurry, like overnight, I use a local print shop called harmons. They used to be a full out camera store, but now they've become a printing lab that occasionally might sell a camera or two.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.