Photo removed :>)

Gale, I'll go along with the fartsy part.... :lol: :lol:

Definitely something different, but then we don't learn artsy without a little fartsy every now and then. :wink:

Frank

lololol Frank

I get off playing now and again in Photoshop. Can be fun.

thank you
Gale

Yes Dawg, that is different. I guess I should post the original. One day I will.

lolol

gale

I havent posted

in quite a while, not have I got to play for a bit, this shot Gale I think you have seen ( still waiting for you pics to put a collage together :wink: ) but thought i would post to move this thread along. I think we could all learn a ton as I think it is limitless as to what you can do in photoshop.........

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Oh boy.........yep

Obviously it has been awhile.LOL...........lets try this again.......

39436077.jpg

Hi Keith,

No I haven't forgotten. Just dont have the right set all put together yet to do one. I'll get with it one of these days. I still thank You.

Still love your picture also.

Now we have our own artsy fartsy forum...rofl

Cheers Pal
Gale

Hi Gale

Gale said:
Same picture. Actually when I started this i only wanted to get a color cast out of the image. Then it turned black and white. This time when I was doing the same thing. I was in curves, blue chanel and swung it way to the left and got a golden goose ??? lolol

\
Just silly stuff. But that is how you learn PS I guess. Maybe not the right way though.

Cjeers
Gale

Gale,

I really like this one. Good detail. It is nice to see a retouching forum over here like DPR. I will spend some more time here.

Melissa

I like both the b&w and the golden goose ones Gale. My only suggestion would be a little cloning so that the boidie's neck doesn't look so severed where the feathers are ruffled. A bit of PS healing if you will*

Neil

* It is not a bad pun, but only because I'm invoking the "Puns are never bad" rule.

Watch the Birdie

Hi GAle, not too artsy and yes I know underexposed, (that should be my middle name!!) but a little artsy. from my trip to palm beach which made me definitely want to move to FL.
main.php

AND i probably did not post this image correctly, so... if it doesn't work, someone give me a yell and tell me what i did wrong.

I am not sure this is your prob. You may not be able to direct , embed an image from that site.

So the seagull photo is the right one , is that correct.

By the way it is beautiful.
Think you may just have to put a link to your gallery with the pic.

Let me know.

Maybe try a pbase account..or smugmug.
They direct link and embed.

Sorry I have not answered your last E-mail. I think I will call you. to much typing. lol

Cheers
Gale

Neil and Melissa,

hahaaha

Really wasn't trying to wring the poor guys neck. Just didn't notice it.

Not sure it is really worth a save. Just playing and posted a mistake, so to speak.

Thanks for the critique. Much appreciated.

Melissa you know a ton about PS, hope to see more of you and some others I hope. I sure am not the guru for sure.

Cheers
Gale

Steph,
Is that your Seagul image. It is gorgeous.

I do not think you can direct link from that site. Just the url and we can copy and paste to get the image.
Might want to try pbase or smugmug. They direct link.

Cheers
gale

Ps I'll get with you on the Florida thing.

Latest threads

Top Bottom