Photo Shoot this morning + storm warning

Geez, we have to go to Ft Worth - the boys are getting hearing aids at the Superbowl of Hearing and I've been asked to help with the photography! Got up to find out our county and the one we're going to are both under severe storm warning.:eek:
On a good note - I heard there will be celebreties there - dunno who - hope it's not cowboys and have all my gear ready to go. I'm taking the D200, 24-70 lens, extra batteries, all my memory cards, flash, battery pack, and perhaps the 80-200 but just can't see needing it. Anyway, just had to "spout off" this morning. Hopefully, I'll have some pics to post later if the weather doesn't "spout up."

Sounds like an exciting & fun day.

yawn, just woke up from a nap. It was a lot of fun - it was a mission to give kids hearing aids that need them - 2 of my own got them, watching the kids interact with the football players was something else. I met the founder of the event, of course the NFL guys, and the nephew of one of my most favorite musicians - Justin Osmond (Donny Osmond's nephew or the son the Merle Osmond!)

Yea, that whole storm thing around here is a bit of a bust so far. Sun tans yesterday, heavy coats today.

Yea, that whole storm thing around here is a bit of a bust so far. Sun tans yesterday, heavy coats today.

to make things worse, every time the weather changes, my knees hurt and sometimes it makes it hard for me to get a good night's sleep. I'm starting to download my photos from today - maybe I'll have something to post.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom