Photo Walk - Orange California

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by Bandnuts, Aug 26, 2008.

1. I attended a photo walk where about 25 people all walked the downtown area of a smaller town in Southern Calif. Here's some of the "people" shots I took.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ok, so this one isn't so good, but I couldn't just let it go by without posting it....
    [​IMG]

2. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    #1 is fantastic !

3. CougarWilbur

CougarWilbur Guest

#4. The B & W. Great capture! The posture and the face both make the mood. The word poignant comes to mind.

4. Thanks, that was my favorite. They moved just before I shot to a point where I couldn't center them, but I don't think there was much lost by the offset.

The guy sure had a lot on his mind. Actually, that photo was taken just as our photo walk group (about 26 people) started off. He got in his truck a bit upset and then had problems starting it. When it started, exhaust flooded our group and I think he felt bad about that as well. He did one of those quickie back-ups and squeeled off in a flash. This was shot when he was looking down trying to get it to go into reverse. Rough day....

5. I also like #4. It's a great shot!!!