1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Photo Walk - Orange California

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by Bandnuts, Aug 26, 2008.

1. I attended a photo walk where about 25 people all walked the downtown area of a smaller town in Southern Calif. Here's some of the "people" shots I took.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ok, so this one isn't so good, but I couldn't just let it go by without posting it....
    [​IMG]

2. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    #1 is fantastic !

3. CougarWilbur

CougarWilbur Guest

#4. The B & W. Great capture! The posture and the face both make the mood. The word poignant comes to mind.

4. Thanks, that was my favorite. They moved just before I shot to a point where I couldn't center them, but I don't think there was much lost by the offset.

The guy sure had a lot on his mind. Actually, that photo was taken just as our photo walk group (about 26 people) started off. He got in his truck a bit upset and then had problems starting it. When it started, exhaust flooded our group and I think he felt bad about that as well. He did one of those quickie back-ups and squeeled off in a flash. This was shot when he was looking down trying to get it to go into reverse. Rough day....

5. I also like #4. It's a great shot!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.