Photographer blues

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Gilles, Jun 8, 2005.

1. My nieces christmas present given to me a few years back, I always keep it, it's like a trophy to me.

[​IMG]

2. Is that a smurf? That is soo cool if it is. I would go thank whoever gave you that again (it is that cool). That is a really neat gift. Nice photo. I like the orange in the background.

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I used to love the smurfs!!!! That's a really cute gift, very appropriate for a photographer.

4. Way cool Giles! I like your niece's way of thinking!
    Thanks for sharing.

5. The picture of the smirf was taken with the autumn folliage as the background. It remind me of the film "the fabulous destiny of Amelie Poulin" in which she takes a gnone from her father garden to give to friends to take pictture of it in different background. It gives me great ideas to use the smurf in different background. Thank you all for your comments,