1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Photographer botches family portraits in the funniest way possible

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rick_reno, Jan 13, 2018.

1. I've been seeing references to this in several places, hard to believe that a stoned, drunk and blind photographer couldn't do a better job!

2. web52

web52

May 9, 2008
    houston tx
    Her bio says she's been taking pictures since 11 years old.
    Selfies shouldn't count.

3. West

West

Jan 2, 2012
    Vancouver BC
    That's how they really look, very little to improve on :D 

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. rick_reno

rick_reno

Dec 3, 2012
    N Idaho
    Me too, been seeing it all day with minor variations. I started wondering if isn't some kind of publicity stunt to promote her work. If it is, it worked.

5. Growltiger

Growltiger Administrator Administrator

Please can someone tell me how to achieve the same results in Photoshop. I have not come across this technique before.

6. TonyW

TonyW

Jan 15, 2010
    UK
    Your just going to have to wait until Kelby or Lynda.com release the video series :whistle: 

I cannot take this as more than some silly publicity stunt. I have seen and heard really dumb things from those that claim to be professional over many years, but I cannot believe that even a 10 year old would think these images ok

• Like Like x 1
  7. It looks to be a really sunny day. Maybe they just had too much sunscreen on.

8. Growltiger

Growltiger Administrator Administrator

Thank you, that is brilliant. I have never encountered the Mixer Brush Tool before.
    I just tried it on a portrait and it is amazing. Perhaps I can start an online business retouching portraits to this style. This is going to be the biggest thing in photography since HDR, it could be huge.

9. rick_reno

rick_reno

Dec 3, 2012
    N Idaho
    I showed the photos to my wife, she asked if they were burn victims.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Federal witness protection program?

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. She blamed her "professor"....

12. McQ

McQ Just your average, everyday moderator. Moderator

SPF 40,000,000,000

13. McQ

McQ Just your average, everyday moderator. Moderator

The family are actually crash test dummies. Please don't try to blame the very professional photographer, who obviously nailed the shots.
    :D 

14. raygun

raygun

Nov 17, 2007
    USA
    The photos looked great to me! Here's some of my best work... JN8_2188-Edit-FullCustDir.

15. Wow, such perfect skin, must be the Clearasil family!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.