Photographer resting area

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Gilles, Jun 17, 2005.

1. [​IMG]

Also in the photo:

Scallions
    1 part balsamic vinegar to 3 parts oil
    a little bit of garlic
    a little bit of Dijon mustard

2. Jerry Snider

Jerry Snider

May 8, 2005
    Gilles,
    There is only one thing wrong with this pic...the plate is not sitting in front of me with a fork in my hand :D !
    Jerry Snider

3. Gilles, they look delicious. By way of critique, the tablecloth is a little busy and fights with the subject for attention.

4. Gordon your right, I should have put the bowl directly on the table without anything under it.

Jerry it is delicious and very easy to make.

5. Delicious :!:

Regards,
    Jonathan

6. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Ah, I'm wishing my tomatoes were ready....buy I picked about 5 pounds of yellow summer squash yesterday and will probably get about the same today....and so on for quite a while....zucchini just now starting....cucumbers as well....
    Please....more recipes...that sounds delicious!

7. Leigh, when I don't know what to do with the ingriedients that I have I take a peek at www.epicurious.com to look for ideas.

8. Three greats friends of the same family from California.

[​IMG]

9. Asparagus rolled in ham and covered with a parmigiano-reggiano white sauce.

[​IMG]

10. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Gilles, you are going to make me weigh 400lbs before the summer is out if you keep that up! BTW, i've got a ton of yellow squash as well as cucumbers...any ideas???

11. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Would you guys STOP IT!! :lol:

Man that looks good. :wink:

12. Wish I lived next door to you! Nothing beats cucumbers fresh from the vine. I would make short work of them for you. :)

13. I must say that if you only eat squash and cucumber raw there is no problems as it is over 90% water it is what you use with it that will make you fat. As for my recipes I collect them mostly on epicurious.com and I dowload them on a program called "Now you're cooking", if you have that program it will be my pleasure to send you the recipes.

14. O.k., my friends, you got me started. I was hungry all time since I read this post yesterday. Ah, and the wine bottles - they would embellish my collection of French and Italian reds.

To accomplish the post, I contribute a dessert teaser (combined with a few LLD germs: 28/1.4D, ambient light).

original.

Cheers

15. Harry the price I paid at the time for those opus one was way lower than the asking price in the US. But that has change and quite a lot.

16. Lar

Lar

Jun 12, 2005
    Washington State
    What camera and lens did you use?

17. Always the same camera the Nikon CP 5700 which I will change before the end of the year for a Dslr.