Photographer resting area

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Also in the photo:

Scallions
1 part balsamic vinegar to 3 parts oil
a little bit of garlic
a little bit of Dijon mustard

Gilles,
There is only one thing wrong with this pic...the plate is not sitting in front of me with a fork in my hand :D !
Jerry Snider

Gordon your right, I should have put the bowl directly on the table without anything under it.

Jerry it is delicious and very easy to make.

Ah, I'm wishing my tomatoes were ready....buy I picked about 5 pounds of yellow summer squash yesterday and will probably get about the same today....and so on for quite a while....zucchini just now starting....cucumbers as well....
Please....more recipes...that sounds delicious!

Three greats friends of the same family from California.

Asparagus rolled in ham and covered with a parmigiano-reggiano white sauce.

Gilles, you are going to make me weigh 400lbs before the summer is out if you keep that up! BTW, i've got a ton of yellow squash as well as cucumbers...any ideas???

Leigh said:
Gilles, you are going to make me weigh 400lbs before the summer is out if you keep that up! BTW, i've got a ton of yellow squash as well as cucumbers...any ideas???
Wish I lived next door to you! Nothing beats cucumbers fresh from the vine. I would make short work of them for you. :)

I must say that if you only eat squash and cucumber raw there is no problems as it is over 90% water it is what you use with it that will make you fat. As for my recipes I collect them mostly on epicurious.com and I dowload them on a program called "Now you're cooking", if you have that program it will be my pleasure to send you the recipes.

O.k., my friends, you got me started. I was hungry all time since I read this post yesterday. Ah, and the wine bottles - they would embellish my collection of French and Italian reds.

To accomplish the post, I contribute a dessert teaser (combined with a few LLD germs: 28/1.4D, ambient light).

Cheers

Harry the price I paid at the time for those opus one was way lower than the asking price in the US. But that has change and quite a lot.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom