Photography classes

I'm in Harrisburg Pennsylvania and was wondering if anyone knew of places in Harrisburg or online to take photography classes that are reasonably priced. TIA

I don't know what level of courses you are looking for, but many local school districts have adult community night schools where a wide variety of courses are offered to the public, usually once a week for a few weeks. Almost always they include photography courses given by local photographers and the cost is reasonable. They are usually fairly basic. Also, some community colleges offer such courses.

Barry

McQ

Just your average, everyday moderator.
I'm in Harrisburg Pennsylvania and was wondering if anyone knew of places in Harrisburg or online to take photography classes that are reasonably priced. TIA
Hi Theresa, just saw this message. I'm in Lancaster and there is a shop here that may be able to help. Perfect Image is located on Fruitville Pike, just north of the city of Lancaster. Might be worth a call to see. Additionally, there is a Meetup group in Lancaster too. I know it's not Harrisburg, but depending on where you are in the Harrisburg area, it might only be a 25 minute drive. Below are links to both:

Lancaster County Photographer's Meetup Group

Perfect Image Camera

Also, there may be similar groups in Harrisburg, so take a Google and see. Lastly, if you feel like chatting, just let me know. I'm in Harrisburg a lot for work.

Creative Live offers free online live broadcasts of some of their classes. I've watched a couple of classes. The classes I watched were 2 all day sessions and you can message questions to the moderators. I thought they gave some insights into how commercial landscape photographers work, how some of them got started and how they shoot on location. Some covered post processing, mostly using Lightroom.

The video of the class is available to watch at your convenience for a fee.

There's a class scheduled for tomorrow about Nikon lenses.