1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Photography Competition.............

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by DAVE VAN, Oct 28, 2005.

1. DAVE VAN

DAVE VAN

Feb 22, 2005
    New Jersey
    I just thought I would pass this along to any local photographers; The Grounds for Sculpture in Hamilton is having a juried photography contest. Entries must be submitted by December 3rd. My wife and I are planning on entering. Here is some info from their website

"Sunday, January 15 – April 30, 2006

In the Domestic Arts Building, mezzanine:

Focus on Sculpture 2006
    A juried exhibition of photographs all sharing sculpture as subject matter, has become an annual exhibition at the sculpture park. Focus on Sculpture 2006 presents and promotes sculpture in a unique way—through the art of photography. Participation in this juried show is open to amateur photographers 18 years of age and older. "

Here is a link to their website:
    http://www.groundsforsculpture.org/index.html

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.