Photography Competition.............

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by DAVE VAN, Oct 28, 2005.

1. DAVE VAN

DAVE VAN

Feb 22, 2005
    New Jersey
    I just thought I would pass this along to any local photographers; The Grounds for Sculpture in Hamilton is having a juried photography contest. Entries must be submitted by December 3rd. My wife and I are planning on entering. Here is some info from their website

"Sunday, January 15 – April 30, 2006

In the Domestic Arts Building, mezzanine:

Focus on Sculpture 2006
    A juried exhibition of photographs all sharing sculpture as subject matter, has become an annual exhibition at the sculpture park. Focus on Sculpture 2006 presents and promotes sculpture in a unique way—through the art of photography. Participation in this juried show is open to amateur photographers 18 years of age and older. "

Here is a link to their website:
    http://www.groundsforsculpture.org/index.html