1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Photography Related Podcasts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ibcj, Sep 19, 2008.

1. ibcj

ibcj

Dec 19, 2006
    New York
    Can anyone suggest some good photography related podcasts ?

I know that Nikonians does podcasts and I just found Lightsource. Any other recommendations would be helpful. Yes, I know it is a little strange "listening" to photographers without any visuals, but what can I say - I'm always looking to learn something. :smile:

2. Image Drs at Nikonians is top notch. Very listenable and they cover wide range of topics.

3. I love podcasts. Great to watch / listen to on my iPod Touch when traveling.

Photography based, besides the ones you mentioned (Nikonians and Lightsource):

- Digital photography Podcast - video edition
    - Digital Photography Tips from the Top Floor (audio / video)
    - Martin Bailey Photography Podcast (enhanced version)
    - Nikon Press Center - multimedia
    - On Set with John Ricard
    - Peachpit Author Tips
    - Photography podcast - photography blog - Photography.ca
    - Photoshop for Digital Photographers
    - PhotoWalkthrough.com
    - Pro Photography Show
    - This Week in Photography
    - The Digital Photography Show - podcast
    -

Other worthwhile:
    - Geekbrief.TV

4. PDuany

PDuany

Aug 10, 2005
    NH
    +1 for This week in Photography
    Photoshopuser TV
    chase jarvis (he puts stuff out very sporadically but each one is well worth it)

Techie related:
    This Week in Tech

Humor:
    Tikibar TV

5. So you know Nikon also has podcasts on their web site. Look under Multimedea. You can also sign up to download in iTunes on a regular basis.

GenoP

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.