1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Photography scavenger hunt ideas???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbr13, Sep 3, 2008.

1. A friend and I did a photo scavenger hunt back in Feb. for a local photography forum. It was to involve everyone at any level, and get people out shooting pics. We based the last one on more historical things from our county....ie...oldest church, first theater, old bowling alley, and such.

Things have been slow so I am thinking of doing another hunt. This time we would like to get people to think about using their camera a little better. In other words get it out of Auto mode. A few things we have thought of so far are shot of a church after dark, photo of a large bird, and a kids sporting event. So I thought I would post over here and try to get some more suggestions to try to get them out of auto mode.

Side note: The people that did the last one most shot with DSLR's but about 40% shot with point and shoots. Most point and shoots had manual modes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.