Photos from Strasbough, France

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Sedona Ranger, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Posting my first pictures and starting with a few I took this summer during a little time off on a business trip in Strasbough, France. I had a great time wondering around the old historic area despite the limited time I had.

20170710-110821 -_DSC0405.

20170710-111108 -_DSC0407-Edit.

20170710-111234 -_DSC0409-Edit.

2. West

West

Jan 2, 2012
    Vancouver BC
    Very nice !

3. asaya

asaya Subscribing Member

Aug 7, 2006
    Syracuse, NY
    Tony Saya
    Very nice Allan I like the first best

4. JusPlainCrayzee

JusPlainCrayzee Administrator Administrator

These are very nice!

5. All three are quite nice and an excellent 1st post of images to the cafe. I'll be looking forward to more of your images in the future! Welcome to the Cafe.

6. Binnur

Binnur

Oct 4, 2017
    Izmir / Turkey
    Welcome Alan :) I especially like the first image with composition, colors and exposure. PP work is also very nice, is it HDR? IMO the buildings and the bridge look a bit tilted in your second image, so may be a bit of levelling and perspective correction? :rolleyes:

7. Looks like a beautiful place to photograph, nice work.

Cheers

8. Thanks all for your comments and I enjoyed my short stay and opportunity to shot these images

9. None are HDR just LR adjust and some work with on1

10. really nice shots, it is a beautiful city