Photos not showing up....

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Firefox is my normal browser.

So......I received a link from a dog breeder with images of puppies that will be up for adoption. When I click on the link, the top two photos appear of Mom and Dad, but below those images are about 6 paragraphs for each of the puppies. There are 4 photos for each puppy.....but they are simply very light grey boxes. No images at all.

I cleared cache and history for that page....and for all of Firefox. No luck seeing the photos.

I finally used MS Edge to see the puppy photos.

Any idea what I need to do in Firefox to view them there?

Growltiger

Administrator
Administrator
It's a bug on their server, they are using some Lightbox software that isn't working as it should. They can't have tested it with all the browsers. When the image is requested the server responds with a web page instead of the image itself.

But you can still see the images in Firefox by right-clicking on a grey box and then doing Open Link in New Tab or Open Link in New Window.

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
It's a bug on their server, they are using some Lightbox software that isn't working as it should. They can't have tested it with all the browsers. When the image is requested the server responds with a web page instead of the image itself.

But you can still see the images in Firefox by right-clicking on a grey box and then doing Open Link in New Tab or Open Link in New Window.
You are simply AMAZING!!!!!! I'll keep hoping Santa will bring you to me!!!!! LOL! :D

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Pups are amazing.
I didn't mean to announce this sooooooo soon! LOL! We just found out today! But Justin and I have been so depressed after losing Professor. We will see the pup on Saturday and then decide whether or not to go through with the adoption. Turning down "William" (he will definitely get a new name! LOL!) is highly unlikely!

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Best of luck with your puppydom!

Interesting that I'm not having any trouble viewing them using Firefox. Don'tcha just luv technology?!
Maybe they fixed the problem????? I sent them Richard's assessment! I was also having trouble with another page....and just got it to work.

Thanks! This will be our 4th puppy. The others were purebred English Springer Spaniels. This liitle guy (about half the size of our other dogs) is a poodle-Springer mix and should be about 25 lbs.

Latest threads

Top Bottom