Photos: Raising the Costa Concordia

The thing was a menace where it was.

Now the captain should see serious jail time and lose his masters papers FOREVER.

That should give other cowboy captains something to consider. The entire ship is a total loss except for salvage value.

Now the captain should see serious jail time and lose his masters papers FOREVER.

That should give other cowboy captains something to consider. The entire ship is a total loss except for salvage value.
I agree. Plus let's not forget there are still two bodies on board somewhere. Let's hope they are now found and returned to their families.

I agree. Plus let's not forget there are still two bodies on board somewhere. Let's hope they are now found and returned to their families.
My wife was telling me that one of the divers found the body of the young girl that was killed... So sad the whole thing..!!! :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:

I read something the other day that said salvage costs UP TO THIS POINT were $800 MILLION :eek:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom