Photos taken by my wife.......

I have always said that my wife Maureen has a much better photographic eye than I do. Here are a few that she took last week with her Pentax *istDS and Tamron 28-300 XR at the "Grounds for Sculpture"

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 11864

View attachment 11865

As always, all comments are appreciated :D

Mothers know their kids better than anyone else....I see this in her pictures. My mom could always take a better picture of me than anyone else...still can (expect Patrick now, of course!) Tell your wife "Well done!". I especially love the last shot. Priceless.

Those shots are really fantastic. I like all three, these pictures deserve a place in your family album for sure. I think it is very important to do that, to make pictures like these from time to time. They are so great to look at after a while, it is all about the nice memories. After seeing such nice photos I realize I don't do this enough. It is so nice to go through the family album at ... let me say Christmas for example.

So congrats to your wife and big thanks to you for sharing them

Kind Regards

Johan

She has a wonderful eye for shooting Dave. It's nice to share interests plus it makes it easier to buy additional equipment because you can tell her it's for her use too!

Thanks to everybody who replied. I showed this post to my wife Maureen and she was extremely flattered by the comments. Thanks to all for looking.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom