Photos taken by my wife.......

Discussion in 'People' started by DAVE VAN, Jul 12, 2005.

1. DAVE VAN

DAVE VAN

Feb 22, 2005
    New Jersey
    I have always said that my wife Maureen has a much better photographic eye than I do. Here are a few that she took last week with her Pentax *istDS and Tamron 28-300 XR at the "Grounds for Sculpture"

original.

original.

original.

As always, all comments are appreciated :D

2. heiko

heiko

May 15, 2005
    Israel
    Great shots - she's got talent!

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Mothers know their kids better than anyone else....I see this in her pictures. My mom could always take a better picture of me than anyone else...still can (expect Patrick now, of course!) Tell your wife "Well done!". I especially love the last shot. Priceless.

4. Johan

Johan

Jun 18, 2005
    Belgium
    Those shots are really fantastic. I like all three, these pictures deserve a place in your family album for sure. I think it is very important to do that, to make pictures like these from time to time. They are so great to look at after a while, it is all about the nice memories. After seeing such nice photos I realize I don't do this enough. It is so nice to go through the family album at ... let me say Christmas for example.

So congrats to your wife and big thanks to you for sharing them

Kind Regards

Johan

5. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    She has a wonderful eye for shooting Dave. It's nice to share interests plus it makes it easier to buy additional equipment because you can tell her it's for her use too!

6. That last one is beautiful. The flowers really add to the mood. Well done Mrs. Dave.

7. Tell your wife good job! That place looks great will have to try making it there sometime

8. Your wife has the photographic eye and your daughter is very photogenic. I give first price to the middle one.

9. DAVE VAN

DAVE VAN

Feb 22, 2005
    New Jersey
    Thanks to everybody who replied. I showed this post to my wife Maureen and she was extremely flattered by the comments. Thanks to all for looking.