Photoshop actions. Where to get them?

Where can one find free photoshop actions, or if I must pay, who is offering the best bang for the buck?

Regards
G

Thanks for the responses! Has anyone heard of Totally Rad Actions. These are paid actions, but comes recommended by Kelby from his website D-Town TV.

Debbie....

I have the 1st set and LOVE them. I want to buy the 2nd set but haven't done so yet.
do you find that there is a vast array of actions in the set you have, or are each similar to one another? Which set do you have? Thanks for your assistance!

George

do you find that there is a vast array of actions in the set you have, or are each similar to one another? Which set do you have? Thanks for your assistance!

George
George I have the first set. Can't remember right off hand what the name is. The 2nd set is called Revenge and I haven't purchased those yet. There are some that are a little similar to one another but not really the same. Not for one minute do I regret purchasing them. I use them all the time. :smile:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom