1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Photoshop actions. Where to get them?

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by D300fan, Jul 28, 2009.

1. D300fan

D300fan

Mar 30, 2008
    Maryland
    Where can one find free photoshop actions, or if I must pay, who is offering the best bang for the buck?

Regards
    G

2. Jaytron

Jaytron

Mar 22, 2009
    San Jose, CA
    What are you trying to do? You can always create your own actions

3. Debbie H

Debbie H

Aug 23, 2007
    Missouri
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  4. D300fan

D300fan

Mar 30, 2008
    Maryland
    Thanks for the responses! Has anyone heard of Totally Rad Actions. These are paid actions, but comes recommended by Kelby from his website D-Town TV.

5. Debbie H

Debbie H

Aug 23, 2007
    Missouri
    I have the 1st set and LOVE them. I want to buy the 2nd set but haven't done so yet.

6. ArtScott

ArtScott

Jul 11, 2009
    WICHITA, KS
    remember also that GOOGLE is thy friend, when in need ask the GOOGLE god.................:biggrin:

7. kpai

kpai Guest

i have Totally Rad Actions itz gud

8. D300fan

D300fan

Mar 30, 2008
    Maryland
    Debbie....

do you find that there is a vast array of actions in the set you have, or are each similar to one another? Which set do you have? Thanks for your assistance!

George

9. sjlarue

sjlarue

Nov 18, 2007
    OH-IO
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  10. Debbie H

Debbie H

Aug 23, 2007
    Missouri
    George I have the first set. Can't remember right off hand what the name is. The 2nd set is called Revenge and I haven't purchased those yet. There are some that are a little similar to one another but not really the same. Not for one minute do I regret purchasing them. I use them all the time. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.