Photoshop CS3 Mac sales question

Discussion in 'Apple/Mac' started by Rich Gibson, Apr 9, 2007.

1. I outsmarted myself and waited till 1 April to buy the Mac version of CS3 from the Apple store and they jumped the price up from the March offer of $159 to $199. Has anyone seen a significantly lower price, closer to the original $159 for the Mac version? I've seen Amazon offer it for less but it's only a about $4.00 off.

Thanks, Rich

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    go to the adobe site and see if the
    AIGA07 code will work.
    I haven't heard anything else yet

3. Thanks Gail, but it won't let me enter any characters in the box. I figure selecting the Mac version triggers a block for that field. My Beta copy atill works; I'll hold off until after Apple has their brief monopoly (sound familiar?) on CS3 Mac upgrade sales and then it's opened up to outside vendors.

Again, thanks, Rich

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Did you go to the mac (apple store) or Adobe.com site

5. I went to the Mac Apple Store and the price is now $199. The Adobe store is the place where I can't enter the discount code. :frown:

Rich

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    oh dear,
    I am sorry

7. Adobe raised it's prices

I bought my copy of CS3 throug my school district. Our software manager told me that Adobe raised it's prices just last week... I had to pay $175 for CS3. Last week it would have cost me $150.