1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Photoshop CS4 Extract filet -- where to get it?

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by 56 Chevy, Jul 28, 2009.

1. The extract filer was a part of CS3 -- then when CS4 came out -- they excluded this filter.

I have since heard that Adobe has made it available for download for free -- but I can't seem to find it

Does anyone know where I can download this filter from Adobe ?
    Thanks in advance

2. Jaytron

Jaytron

Mar 22, 2009
    San Jose, CA
  3. Thanks Jay !
    I'll check it out

4. It's also available on the program CD in the Goodies Folder.

5. Well-- darn
    I don't have the CD -- when I upgraded from CS3 to CS4 I just did it on line and downloaded it

Still not sure the above link is the correct one for the Extract filter -- can someone check it out and give me your thoughts

Thanks

6. If memory serves me, I believe the Goodies folder is included in the download.

7. I'll look and see if I can find it then --
    Thanks

8. Jaytron

Jaytron

Mar 22, 2009
    San Jose, CA
    Don't trust me? lol.. They're right there, you would have your filters already if you would have just clicked the link.

9. Jay -- I saw all the "other" stuff and then got a litte worried if this was the correct filter or not -- guess it is

Thanks again for all your help ! I really appreciate it
    A

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.