Photoshop CS4 Extract filet -- where to get it?

The extract filer was a part of CS3 -- then when CS4 came out -- they excluded this filter.

I have since heard that Adobe has made it available for download for free -- but I can't seem to find it

Does anyone know where I can download this filter from Adobe ?
Thanks in advance

Well-- darn
I don't have the CD -- when I upgraded from CS3 to CS4 I just did it on line and downloaded it

Still not sure the above link is the correct one for the Extract filter -- can someone check it out and give me your thoughts

Thanks

Well-- darn
I don't have the CD -- when I upgraded from CS3 to CS4 I just did it on line and downloaded it

Still not sure the above link is the correct one for the Extract filter -- can someone check it out and give me your thoughts

Thanks
If memory serves me, I believe the Goodies folder is included in the download.

Well-- darn

Thanks
http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4048

There you go :) Took a little hunting, but that's all the free optional plugins from adobe. It's a link straight from Adobe for christ's sake.

I never even noticed the Extract was gone, shows how much I use it though.. lol
Don't trust me? lol.. They're right there, you would have your filters already if you would have just clicked the link.

Adobe Photoshop CS4 Optional plug-ins and ReadMe
English, French and Spanish

There are some plug-ins and presets that have been removed in Photoshop CS4. If you wish to use these plug-ins and presets still you can find them in your Goodies folder on your DVD install disc.

This download includes 32-bit and 64-bit plug-ins for Photoshop CS4 English, Spanish and French versions. The following plug-ins and associated files are included in this package:

• Bigger Tiles
• Picture Package (ContactSheetII)
• ExtractPlus
• PatternMaker
• PhotomergeUI
• Web Photo Gallery (WebContactSheetII) plus presets
• script for Layer Comps to Web Photo Gallery
• Texture presets for Texturizer

Also included is the Optional Plug-Ins ReadMe.

Jay -- I saw all the "other" stuff and then got a litte worried if this was the correct filter or not -- guess it is

Thanks again for all your help ! I really appreciate it
A

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom