Photoshop, next release?

Discussion in 'General Technical Discussion' started by Pete Lethbridge, Mar 23, 2005.

1. Does anyone know when the next upgrade to Photoshop CS will be, as I currently run V7 and looking to upgrade, I don't want to go to CS if something is around the corner.

2. I heard the next few months or sooner! Don't quote me though! 8)

3. Pete,

I upgraded from V7 to CS..........not a huge difference. IMO, you will be OK to wait till the next version. :) :) :)

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I found CS to be a huge difference. Good stuff.

But I would wait for version 9. Then give it a month or two and check in on the DPR Retouching forum. They know all about how good is/will.

Historically they up-grade about every 18 months. It is about time. Perhaps May.

Cheers
    Gale

5. Uh.........I'd have to respectfully disagree there. Of course I'd wait till the next release, but to me this was a full 1.0 version change.

Rich