Photoshop Tools

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by Billy Ng, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Billy Ng

Billy Ng

Jan 22, 2007
    Hartsdale, NY
    I hate this. EXTREMELY frustrating. Last time this happened I wanted to throw out my computer and for whatever reason, it fixed itself about a week later, but here we go, it's happened again.

Why is my healing brush tool no longer the circle that shows me the size of my healing brush and now it looks like a rifle reticule with a dot in the center and cross hairs outside the dot?

Please oh please before I throw this computer out my window.

2. Billy Ng

Billy Ng

Jan 22, 2007
    Hartsdale, NY
    Unfreaking believable. In the middle of typing out that last post, I smacked my keyboard with a flat hand. I finished typing my message, sent it, and went back to CS2 and it's fixed.

3. How often are you smacking the keyboard? I know you can change cursors in Preferences, under Edit, but why things seem to change all by themselves is as perplexing to me too.

4. Big brother IS watching!!!!!!

5. yamo

yamo

Jun 28, 2007
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Yep, sounds like caps lock to me too...

Cheers,

-Yamo-

6. Pesto126

Pesto126

Apr 13, 2006
    Northeast USA
    yes.. caps lock it is.. happened to me all the time until I figured out that caps lock changes the shape...

7. Lowolf

Lowolf

Jan 26, 2006
    Oregon
    Caps lock or mouse on your Wacom tablet will do this everytime

8. Billy Ng

Billy Ng

Jan 22, 2007
    Hartsdale, NY
    That must be it .... smack of keyboard probably hit caps lock key. I will smack the keyboard around a bit tonight and see if I can reproduce the problem =)

9. mr2monster

mr2monster

Jun 29, 2007
    Arizona
    Caps lock.

probably been said already

10. Very heartfelt thanks to all of you! I sometimes have the same extremely annoying problem and couldn't find out how I did it :confused:

11. The cap lock is actually very useful with certain edits. The problem arises when you don't know to toggle between the two.

12. I think the larger question here is "Why is Billy slapping the keyboard?"

13. Billy Ng

Billy Ng

Jan 22, 2007
    Hartsdale, NY
    Extreme frustration! =)