• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

COMPLETED Phottix Ares wireless triggers $100

Buy/Sell feedback for Supa Lao (0)

Phottix Ares flash transmitter is a basic wireless flash trigger. Included in the sale is 1 Transmitter with 3 receivers. This is an 8 channel unit with a range of 200m with a max sync of 1/250. These take AA batteries. Also included are 2 sets of wires, 4 lanyards, and a pouch that will house the transmitter and 1 receiver. These units are pretty much brand new and I'd rate them a 9.5 out of 10. Price: $100 PayPal and shipped

I originally bought these to use with my alien bees, but I have bought a few yongnuo flashes with built in receivers so I'm using their transmitter now.

IMG_3152.JPG
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
IMG_3153.JPG
IMG_3154.JPG
IMG_3155.JPG

Last edited:

Latest threads

Top Bottom