1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Phottix Cleon II cables needed

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by olshroom, Aug 7, 2009.

1. I have looked at the internet for extra cables for my Phottix Cleon II and can not find any, Any suggestions on where I can purchase some?

2. prspect06

prspect06

Oct 16, 2008
    Sacramento
    hksupplies on ebay has all the phottix cables available. Send them a message on ebay for the particular cable you want - they don't list only the cable on ebay. I paid $9 shipped for my N8 cable.

3. How do I find a specific seller on EBay? I found Hong Kong Supplies. Is that them? Thanks for your help.

4. prspect06

prspect06

Oct 16, 2008
    Sacramento
    Etefore on ebay is the vendor I used. I sent them a message about trying buy only the cable and they replied in 2-3 days with instructions on paypaling them.

Here's the quoted message I received from them:

"Thanks for your info.
    One cable in US$9
    Our Paypal ID: sales@hksupplies.com
    Please mark in note "payment for N8 cable of Plato" when you send payment.
    Regards, Daisy

- etefore"

You can probably just paypal them the $9 with instructions on what cable you want to expedite them shipping it to you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.