1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Physical Game

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by actionshooter, Oct 2, 2008.

1. actionshooter

actionshooter

Aug 26, 2008
    NY
    I've been out shooting a lot of high school girl's varsity soccer in the last couple of weeks and have caught several pictures of just how physical the game can be. The first two were published in the local newspapers. Comments welcomed.

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

2. tjk60

tjk60

Dec 4, 2007
    troy, mi
    Nice! You'll get a lot more looks and comments if you post them here:

3. jStat

jStat

Dec 11, 2007
    Janesville, WI
    #3 is 'eh.

#1 is awesome and wince-inducing.

#2 is pretty cool.

4. actionshooter

actionshooter

Aug 26, 2008
    NY
    How to embed the pictures

I tried to have the pictures show up here (and not have a link), but I couldn't get it to work. I just get the little box meaning that the file can't be found. How do I get the pictures to show up on the site?

5. Oldtime

Oldtime

Jul 5, 2006
    Durham, NC
    allow picture sharing in your smugmug account
    #1 needs a tighter crop
    #2 is the best of the 3 posted

6. photobrad

photobrad

Oct 1, 2008
    Florida
    Nice shots
    click the little picture box in the toolbar and then just enter the url of the picture...thats the easiest way...ie[​IMG]
    but it does need to be the url to a specific image like the one above
    bb

7. Jeff Mims

Jeff Mims

May 25, 2005
    Mississippi
    #2 is the best, but I also like #1 a lot.

8. jfriend

jfriend

Nov 11, 2005
    SF Bay Area
    Go to the share link in your Smugmug account and copy the link to the size image you want. Then, in the posting editor here, click on the icon with the little mountain on it and paste the image link into that dialog. The image link should end in .jpg. The ones you put in your first message were links to a web page with the image in it, not the image itself.

For those links to work here, your Smugmug gallery must have external links enabled.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.