1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Piano pianissimo...

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by ShaunK, Jul 9, 2008.

1. And final set... got these shots between the piano "body" and the part that the books rest on... the light comes in, and if you hold something (piano music, say) at the other end, it will create a natural prism effect, similar to a, oh, what do you call those things you put your eye to it and turn it and see all the colors and shapes reflected in patterns??? Pulling a blank here!!! :rolleyes:  Anyways, that was the effect of this... choice: Color, or B&W for this one???

2652981029_232d0311b4_o.

View attachment 215956

Thanks for helping me out with these!

2. a kaleidoscope?

Personally, I like the color because it's more warm and inviting and interesting to my eye. The B&W is very stiff and almost harsh.

3. Thank you... I agree about the color, but we wanted to see about the B&W as well. All the rest of the pics will be in color, so it makes more sense... kaleidoscope!!! Duh! Thanks! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.