[Pic added] Another not so underground train station of Berlin

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by DanielD, Jul 29, 2007.

1. This one is located in a nearby park and serves both as an underground train station as well as a bridge. Image me sitting on the steps leading to a big plateau with a water fountain on it, with roughly 15 people playing boules while I was taking this picture.

[​IMG]

:smile:

EDIT: I added another picture from the opposite site, see below.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2007
  2. Would be a shame to put this underground!

I like the mellow mood. Was this one exposure or some DRI?

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Pretty shot

4. I was as well amazed by the mood one evening earlier and luckily the weather was nice also on friday so I took the opportunity to capture it.
    3 exposures, one for the foreground and trees, one for the station and the sky, and one for the highlights. The middle exposure was processed twice as I needed different WB for the sky and the station.

Thanks, Gale.

5. Update: Picture added

And this is the view from the opposite site. That yellow blur inside is an train leaving the station.

[​IMG]

The timing was perfect as only seconds later all those ducks left the pond and flew towards me :)eek:), then decided to better fly right above me.

6. very nice. the best train station i have ever seen. db

7. Thanks, David :smile: