Picnic Tables (Autumn Landscape)

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by annedi, Nov 3, 2005.

1. I had a nice ramble around the township today enjoying the fall colours. Hope you enjoy this picture!

[​IMG]

2. lovely light in this, the golden trees and the shadows cast on the ground.

Thanks!

3. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    That is a beautiful image, Andrea. The perfect amount of sunlight coming through the heavy tree coverage. Colors and saturation are very pleasing and the composition create a very tranquil mood. Well done.

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Andrea,
    Very very Nice. I would hang that on my wall BIG.

Did we miss your birthday a few days ago.

thought I saw it on the calendar.

If so a very Happy belated Birthday :>))

5. Lovely shot. Those benches are just asking for a visitor

6. thank you everyone !

It was truly a "perfect light" afternoon, so I hope I did it justice. Sometimes one manages to be lucky enough to show up at the right place at the right time, yes? And thank you also for the birthday greetings.

7. I love this shot! And, I agree with Gale. Blow it up and hang it on the wall!!

8. Thanks, Kevin! I have a little Epson 800 at home that I could do an 8X10 on. I'll try that out. I shot in uncompressed NEF (because it was THERE you know?), so I could go quite large with this. However, I'm thinking that maybe I didn't quite get the DOF I should have in this shot. It's hard to see that in this small jpeg. Thanks again....Cheers - Anne Di.