Pics from Bellingham, WA trip last February

Discussion in 'Wanderlust and Travel' started by Chris C, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2007
  2. Hmmmmm! Don't know why the first one didn't come up. Oh well, here it is:

Img0230.

3. Nice shots of Baker. I was actually born in Bellingham...nice quaint little northwest town!

4. Thanks, Justin. We were visiting Bellingham for about 8 days. The pics of Mt. Baker were taken on the only clear day we were there.

5. _Jorge_

_Jorge_

Jul 3, 2007
    Thailand
    Beautiful and relaxing photos Chris. #3 and #4 are my favorites. Thank you for sharing.

6. Thank you for your comments.

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very very nice.
    I am at work on an uncalibrated monitor. But they sure look nice.

8. Thanks, Gale. I wouldn't know what to do if I had a calibrated monitor!:biggrin:

9. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    I missed these, Chris

After your post on my thread about your Wanderlust photos, I looked these up. I think they are wonderful.

Get a faster computer and you'll be loving NX and what it can do for you.

10. Thanks, Terri. I really wasn't looking for a compliment. I honestly was disappointed with them when I posted..................I was just surprised no-one had to guts to say so!

11. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    I knew you weren't looking for a compliment. I am sincere in saying I think they are very nice. I think the sky in this one is incredible. You are being too hard on yourself.:biggrin: I sure hope to get to the ocean this fall. We are hoping to make it to the Oregon coast. I would love to take a photo like this.
    Img0263.

12. Okay, I'll accept the compliment. But God "did" this one. This picture is of a morning storm coming in over the Bellingham harbor. Within 5 minutes of taking this one, I was hailed on, snowed on, and had to run for cover when a torrential rain hit. (Man I dislike that Washington weather!!!):biggrin:

13. Nice Pics

Nice pics Chris. A friend of mine has a daughter who lives in Bellingham. Looks like a great area.

14. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Looks much better on my home monitor:>)))

15. It was a beautiful area. But we were there a week and only saw the sun one morning..................."sunbreak" I think they call them. People walk outside their homes and buildings and just stare at the sky when it happens. I come from the sunbelt and don't handle their weather well.

Thanks, Gale. My monitor, the only one I have, looks good to me. But it's not calibrated, so I have no idea how things l post look to others.