Pics from Busch Gardens today (large)

Had a very good day with my 2 boys, even rode all their roller coasters! Something I haven't done in 20 yrs! Here's a variety of pics from today.
ALl shot with D70/28-200G "travel lens".
original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Real Name
Chris
Great Steve! Especially that #1 with it's repeating symmetry. Of course the animals are very cool too... :)

Looks like you had a good time with your all-in-one cam!

Some of the best 'vacation' shots that I've ever seen Steve. Very good job!!

Show us more. :wink:

Frank

Steve, looks like your having some nice weather down there. Enjoy yourself and can't wait to see more pictures.

thnx chris,

Chris101 said:
Great Steve! Especially that #1 with it's repeating symmetry. Of course the animals are very cool too... :)

Looks like you had a good time with your all-in-one cam!
wished i could string together all 3 shots of the whole set of cars, but since i didn't use tripod, i thinkk it might be too hard to match em.

i was a little disappointed in my flights shots,

Flew said:
Some of the best 'vacation' shots that I've ever seen Steve. Very good job!!

Show us more. :wink:

Frank
taken in a small amphitheater, focus lock was just too painfully slow, and so were the shutter speeds. we went to a bird exhibition which was cool, but no good flight shots. guess you can't have everything in a 1.5 lb pkg. more to come!

ya todd, 82 & sunny is much better than IN's weather

F15Todd said:
Steve, looks like your having some nice weather down there. Enjoy yourself and can't wait to see more pictures.
I actually felt hot for the 1st time in 6 mo!

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Florida. We're having beautiful spring weather already so you hit it perfectly.

I had no idea that the 28-200 could do that! Your pictures are super!

Good job and keep them coming.

Gaye

Thanks everyone,

GeeJay said:
Hi Steve,

Welcome to Florida. We're having beautiful spring weather already so you hit it perfectly.

Gaye
Having fun with this very lightweight rig, although it's low light limitations are rearing it's ugly head. Often I'm either getting blurry shots, due to slow shutter speeds, or I'm forced to go to very high ISOs to maintain speed., if I think about it. Got new stuff up so check them out too.

Ahh, Florida!

GeeJay said:
Hi Steve,

Gaye
Yes, the photo ops here are quite abundant, aren't they?
Re the little lens that could. You do need good light for it, and ya gotta try to keep that shutter speed up, and, of course, having some seasoned post processing skills helps too. That siad, I do miss my D2H/X, with their much easier access to the various camera settings, and the vert shutter release, but not for it's wieght. Been shooting 90% of my stuff in portrait orientation. Miss my 70-200 too!

Thnx Catz,

Catz said:
Steve,

I like the aligator pic because he looks like he is playing possom. Just waiting for some poor soul to come near him so he can have dinner.
When I saw that big fella, I thought of that classic line "My what great big teeth you have"!

Latest threads

Top Bottom