Picture Cooler 1st Test

P

papa85

Because you asked Gordon !!!!

Here is the first test. Each photo is 100% cropped. See if you see a difference, I think I was to heavy on the adjustment but there is in my eyes a great improvement. I can see, the more you use it the better you will get. This is my first attempt at such a thing. Also it is much more of a program then just to denoise. Can't beat the price. :biggrin: :biggrin: :Shocked:

The photo is a Stage Play of Beauty and the Beast. ISO is 640--200mm--F/3.5--Exposure Time 1/50sec.--No Flash . Same on 2ed photo...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Comments Please. Good and Bad :Smoking:

Tony,

I use Neat Image myself for this type of situation. As you said, I think the tendency at first, is to overdo it a bit. If this program is a plug-in in Photoshop (Neat Image is), you can attenuate the resulting plastic effect, by using the Edit | Fade... command, moving the slider to the left. Otherwise, I am sure you can dial in the controls so the effect is a bit more subttle. :wink: :smile:

Oh, oh, Trojan in the software

Hya guys (and gals),

My anti-virus software warned me for a trojan in the mentioned software:
"... Is the Trojan horse TR/Drop.FakeBckd.A"

Better be careful!

P

papa85

I'm running a heavy anti virus also and no detection on my program. There are a lot of people using this program and you are the first that I heard is having a problem. I wonder. :Depressed

papa85 said:
I'm running a heavy anti virus also and no detection on my program. There are a lot of people using this program and you are the first that I heard is having a problem. I wonder.
I was also wondering if my anti-virus program was having a bad day. But since the author of the program did not respond to the questions I sent him, I put the warning up yesterday evening. :Curved:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom