Picture Cooler Denoiser

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by papa85, Aug 27, 2005.

1. papa85

papa85 Guest

Picture Cooler Denoiser Two weeks ago I ran across a
    free program it is said to be as good or better then Noise Ninja. Well I had nothing to do one day and I downloaded it and started to play around with the program. Much to my surprise it is very easy to work thru the program. Using the D2H there are times when I would like to clean up a photo (noise). I'm here to tell you that this Picture Cooler program does just that and does it very well. You have to be very genital with the adjustments it is very powerful. It is on the slowside. It is easy to over adjust. You will notice that the finished photo will have 4 green lines on the photo. Here is the catch To remove the lines it cost $25.00 OR write something good or bad on a forum or magazine. Then he will send you a code that will remove the green lines. We will see if that is true.
    Even at the cost of $25.00 I think it is worth it.(It's the cost of a diner at Lonestar Steakhouse) :biggrin:
    Here is the link if you have a need. :smile:
    http://denoiser.shorturl.com/

2. Thanks for the information. You will have to give us an update after you have used it for awhile.

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    So, uh, Tony ...

What forum did you write something good about?

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Picture Cooler

Been using it since it first was posted, can't even rmember where now. Might have been retouching on DPR.

My issue is free. Ronnie is very good. Speaks english not so good but usually comes through in the end ok :>)))

Post on any of the the dpr Chris. Perhaps do a search there and find the links and post there. Suggest Retouching forum, tons of info on it also.

It is very good. Or I could send you mine if I can find it. (not the latest though) We are really wanting him to get an adobe plug in going :>)))))
    Cheers

Actually just posting here and sending him this link will work. Also ask for an Adobe plug in....:>)))))

5. papa85

papa85 Guest

http://denoiser.shorturl.com/
    Chris
    The above is the link for Picture Cooler.
    one hour ago Ronnie from Picture Cooler sent me a code to remove the Green lines and all is fine. It works great. No more green lines

Gale You are right Ronnie speaks broken english but I was able to under stand him.

:smile: :biggrin: :smile: :Whistle:

6. MaCo

MaCo

Jun 23, 2005
    Netherlands
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Thats Great Tony. He is Russian I believe. Nice person and extremely intelligent.

Glad he came through for you.

Hope others will try it also. Great de-noiser while keeping the details.

Cheers

Just post this forum thread when requesting the code :>)))

8. If that's the case, I'm not going to consider it. My wife doesn't allow me to do that sort of stuff. :eek: :cool: :biggrin:

9. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Wow, it is interesting that this issue came up, while shooting a H.S. football game today, I asked a newspaper shooter what he uses for a noise reduction program and he replied, "Noise Ninja". I mentioned Picture Cooler to him as a possibility for me and he also said that the program carries spyware. Not being a computer-whiz, I don't know the implications of having this spyware (if in fact that it even carries a spyware) in my computer. For what it's worth, I bought the Pro bundle version of Noise Ninja 2 on the way home today.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  10. Micah

Micah

May 8, 2005
    Well, I'm no pro with this program yet, but have been having some fun with it today. It seems to be doing a great job for this rank amatuer at removing noise...

No spyware or Trojans on my copy.

Mary