Picture Posting Test

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by gbenic, Apr 6, 2007.

1. MySpace changed their photo stuff around. I can now arrange picture order and create albums. I am now just trying to post an image from one of my albums.

l_c7d4303918dbb843f1f0d35584543bd9.

2. Looks like it works.

3. Be afraid... be VERY afraid!! *LOL* of someone finding and using the liquify tool :biggrin:

4. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

5. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Yikes, this must mean it's Freaky Friday!!!!

(Cool pic, Greg!)

6. Thanks for the comments.

This is a test of a full size (crappy) double exposure. The original that I uploaded was 2000x3008 pixels and 4.2 MB. MySpace has a 5 MB per image limit. As you can see, they decided to resize it for me. Interesting.

l_532397c6ae3ceaff43626a962ed8e8b9.

7. What's even more interesting is that I put it in a private album. Hmm.

8. So...if all you guys can see these without being a member of MySpace...that creates another avenue to show my lousy work. This is exciting!

9. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

10. DrewC

DrewC

Jan 30, 2007
    Denver, CO
    i've been posting my images hosted on myspace for a while... i think Buswell does the same... but to be honest, most of my images are hosted from my Subaru SVX club site...

11. I have never tried to post from MySpace. I typically save the photos I post there 600 pixels wide. I also compress them quite a bit. I guess they are doing the same.

12. That double exposure is one of your better shots. It's very arresting. Nicely done.

13. DrewC

DrewC

Jan 30, 2007
    Denver, CO
    myspace absolutely kills the colors in a picture, so beware... if color isnt a huge issue in a particular picture then dont worry 'bout it.. obviously a lot of pictures do better with their true colors though

14. Thanks Paul and Stephen. I just through it together to get a larger file size for upload.

arc, I don't plan on having them host my shots for the Cafe. If I have something there that I wish to share here, I don't have to re-work the image.