Picture Website

I am just wondering what site you use for storing pics online. I see some use smugmug or pbase. Which do you prefer? Right now I am using another site and don't always want to post all my pics on there.

Thanks
Sarah

I've been using smugmug for several years without a hitch. If the site goes down for maintenance for a couple hours, you get a notice several days in advance.

Pbase on the other hand seems to have constant issues...

I agree about SmugMug. I have been with them for 2 years next month.

Never had a problem that kept me away from using my account.

If you decide to go with them, just request a coupon code from anyone here on the forum that uses them already and you will get a discount. :wink:

Smugmug for me...I actually have 2 sites, one for family stuff and one for business stuff...my family stuff site is pretty basic smugmug, while my business site has been heavily customized...see the "capture" site below on my sig...it is totally done by customizing smugmug...

I used to be SmugMug, but for my storage space, I was money ahead to switch to PBase.

George.

I agree about SmugMug. I have been with them for 2 years next month.

Never had a problem that kept me away from using my account.

If you decide to go with them, just request a coupon code from anyone here on the forum that uses them already and you will get a discount. :wink:
ok smug mug it is do you have the coupon code. Thanks in advance.

Sarah

I used to use pBase, but I never liked the user interface. When my account expired, I switched to a SmugMug pro account, and I like it much better. Here's my code if you want to save $5:

VarCxk4fPvzY1

-- Russ

Latest threads

Top Bottom