Pictures along the river (2)

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Gilles, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Scupture by Takamasa Kuniyasu
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2005
  2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I like the first and third alot.
    Now tell me what that is. I think it is really interesting.

Like the colors on the others.

3. Gilles
    looks like you are getting ready for one hell of a wienie roast! what is that anyways?
    Love the autumn shots, great stuff!

4. Gale and Dave just make a search on the internet with the sculptor name, he made that same sculpture in different places with some small differences,

5. Bob Coutant

Bob Coutant Moderator Moderator

May 17, 2005
    Pleasantville Ohio
    Man, that's one big bird's nest -- pterodactyl? Gilles, it looks as though autumn has settled in -- beautiful colors.

6. Rob

Rob

Jul 28, 2005
    Truro, Cornwall, UK
    Once again you have really excelled Gilles.

7. This one was my favorite. The other pictures were good pictures, I just didn't like the sculpture thing whatever it was.

Eye of the beholder I guess. All were good shots though.

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

8. Nice work, Gilles. The colors and presentation are lovely. :smile:

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

9. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    As usual, nice work, Gilles. #4 and #5 were my favorites...wonderful bursts of color!

10. Thank you all for your comments. I think the end of autumn foliage is near, with all that rain and wind that's supposed to last till thursday.