Pictures along the trail 2

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Gilles, Sep 2, 2005.

1. Mushrooms

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Grass on the rock

[​IMG]

Running water

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2005
  2. I think your mushroom shots are really cool. I just noticed some lens flare at the bottom of #1 and wondered how that happened. I like #2 & #3 the best. Water picture is neat.

3. Gordon, that's not flare but grass that i should had taken out of the way.

4. Hi Gilles, gorgeous shots of the mushrooms!!! If I may inquire, where the place you found these?.

5. Dao Dang that's the place we took the pictures, a very nice little park with three differents entrances. The rain of the last days help a lot for the mushrooms to grow.

http://www.parcbatiscan.com/

6. I like the woodsy thing you have going on here. My favorite is the yellow fungus thing.

I used to spend a lot of time wandering around the woods, just looking for plants I had never seen before. Looks like you do the same!

7. Beezle, I would like to find as much of those colorful mushroom as I can , those bright yellow, green, red...etc, there so many nice plants that we can discover with macrophotography.

8. Gilles, a great thank for the infos. This place must be great for autumn scenics. I will visit for sure.

9. Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2005