Pictures of my new car : )

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Ppub101, May 13, 2007.

1. Ppub101

Ppub101

Oct 10, 2005
    Asheville NC
  2. saweeeet!
    Cool car, nice images.

3. Ppub101

Ppub101

Oct 10, 2005
    Asheville NC
    Thank you very much : )

4. Trey USAF

Trey USAF Guest

Nice car, and nice photos! I am in the market for a new car, and currently an 07 GTI (4 door) is atop my lst. I am torn between it and a Civic SI and a Mazda Speed 3. The latter would be great, but will be hard to get in Europe.

I like the color too:)

5. Looking good!! Another VW enthusiast here... :biggrin: Looks like the clearcoat on your wheels is peeling a bit. Time to have them refinished.

6. Ppub101

Ppub101

Oct 10, 2005
    Asheville NC
    Go with the GTI or the Mazda. Dont get me wrong the Honda is a great car but I test drove all three of those cars. The Honda seems like it might be better on a track, but for everyday driving it does not even compare to the GTI and Speed 3. I truely wish I could have gottin the new GTI but this was about 10-12 grand cheaper. Test drive all three and see what you think, but the new GTI 4 door is a great everyday car!

Thanks Keith : ) Yea the wheels are not in good condition, and I want to replace them with some BBS RC's from the GLI Jetta's. Every wheel has been curbed, and the cost to fix them is more then 1/2 the cost of the wheels so I will not bother. Besides, I feel that 19" rims are just a tad too big for this car. Thanks for the comments : )

What do the rest of you all think?

Paul :biggrin:

7. bozola

bozola

Feb 28, 2006
    Seattle WA
    Cool pics.. Nice car

They would fit well in the post your car pics here thread! :biggrin: :biggrin:

8. Ppub101

Ppub101

Oct 10, 2005
    Asheville NC
    lol good call : ) I think I just might :biggrin:

9. Trey USAF

Trey USAF Guest

I need to do that, test drive I mean. Getting in an SI measn a trip to Kaiserslaughtern and I don't know where I can get in a Speed 3. That car's performance stats are impressive! 155 Mph from a $25k car?? Holy crap. The GTI will be easy, dealerships are everywhere.

thx man.

10. Very well done, thanks for sharing.

11. DJ Matt

DJ Matt Guest

Nice shots and nice car