Pike Peak Panorama

A few weeks ago I was in Denver for a business trip. My group was able to slip off for a drive and we decided to see Pikes Peak. We drove up because of time, didn't do the cog rail train. We didn't stay long at the top because some of the group didn't do well with the altitude. I was able to take a few shots, hand held, before we headed back down. This is my first attempt at a panorama. I used PS Elements to merge four pics. All comments are welcomed.

Pikes%20Peak%201_edited-1-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I miss that place.
Colorado used to be the family's vacation spot. We never drove up it as the Cog was always fun.
Is the gift shop/coffee bar still there at the top?

I miss that place.
Colorado used to be the family's vacation spot. We never drove up it as the Cog was always fun.
Is the gift shop/coffee bar still there at the top?

This was my first trip and I'm ready to go back. Too much to see and do. The road is paved now so it was an easy drive. Some of the folks with me said the old gravel road was a real adventure. Several locals told me the cog rail was still the beat way to go. Better views then driving. The gift shop/coffee bar is still there. We stopped in for minute.

Nice pano, Mike! Better than I've been able to do.

We will be there in mid-September!

Thanks Karen and I doubt that. I think you guys will enjoy the area. I'm already looking forward to seeing your pics. BTW I'm available to carry camera gear on your trip if needed.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom