Critique Pink

Real Name
Randy
D9E006EE-76CD-4ACD-8472-8AB22E28A073.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

There's only one way that a lowly D200 can produce work this good---it was in the hands of a master. This exquisitely composed and exposed, and I find it to be a soothing image in a rather provocative way.

Bravo!

Real Name
Randy
There's only one way that a lowly D200 can produce work this good---it was in the hands of a master. This exquisitely composed and exposed, and I find it to be a soothing image in a rather provocative way.

Bravo!
Thanks nick
This is my biggest print in my office, hangs over my lcds

Real Name
Randy
Wow, what a beauty Randy. My son's wife bought a D200 at a yard sale this weekend, looks new. Cost her $10. I'm going to send her a link to this for inspiration.
Thanks Rick
I remember when I thought the D200 was a huge improvement over my D50, I didn’t think it could get any better

Real Name
Chris
Not sure why you posted this in "Critique Corner" Randy. I mean there isn't anything wrong here. Exposure, framing, focus and composition are perfect. Well, ok if you must. You probably could have cropped the sides a bit and gone with an aspect ratio that would use every last square millimeter of your paper in the print. but as a file it's right where it should be.

Flamingos have one of the most iconic eyes in bird world. You even caught the lashes well.

Real Name
Randy
It is already very nice as it is. You might as well try a different coloured BG though...may be grey or blue-grey.
Thanks
I didn’t change the original BG....it’s a result of spot meter on something very bright.

Latest threads

Top Bottom