Pix in Capture 4.4.2 and Nikon Viewer appear differently on calibrated monitor

Discussion in 'Printers, Monitors, and Color Management' started by HSNewman, Apr 24, 2007.

1. HSNewman

HSNewman

Aug 17, 2006
    Maryland
    I've just processed a bunch of pictures from a trip using Capture 4.4.2 on a calibrated monitor in the as shot sRGB Ia space. The processed pictures that looked fine in 4.4.2 appear darker when viewed in Nikon viewer and when converted to jpg using Nikon Browser batch comvert. See screen print, below.

[​IMG]

Color management in 4.4.2 and Nikon View are both set to "Monitor profile.icm." For laughs, I also printed the picture on an i950 and it came out with a reddish cast. Obviously I have hosed up something as all was well for my trip last summer. Any ideas would be appreciated.