Places to shoot in Pittsburgh??

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by drueter, Jul 29, 2005.

1. drueter

drueter

Apr 24, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    I'll have a few hours available in Pittsburgh soon to go out and shoot some photos while I'm there for a wedding. Anyone have any good suggestions on locations?? I mostly shoot nature, wildlife and landscapes.

2. This might be a little late, but: park a station square, ride the incline to the top of Mt Washington. The view is one of a kind. Make reservation to ride the Duck from Station Square, it's an amfibious (spelling?) vehicle that will tour the city by water and land, very cool.

If you only have a couple hours, just drive to Mt. Washington and find the Monongahela and Duquesne Inclines. Each one has fantastic views of the cit, good place for a panorama.