1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Planckendael Zoo, Belgium

Discussion in 'Birds' started by jamesjoyce, Aug 26, 2006.

1. jamesjoyce

jamesjoyce

May 2, 2005
    Belgium
    Hi,

Today I decided to go to one of our zoos over here. Planckendael is the "little" brother of the Antwerp zoo but al lot more fun. The animals have more space and because the zoo is rather big (Belgian norms...) you have the impression that it's never crowdy (which in fact it is).
    My main goal was to test my material and do some testings because in December I'll go to Uganda.
    What I've already learned is to be very careful with the highlights...
    The picture of the Koala is from behind glass...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. b_ond

b_ond Guest

#3 is adorable, good job, rudy

3. harvey_g

harvey_g

May 13, 2006
    Super shots. All of them. Thanks for sharing.

4. radz

radz

Nov 12, 2005
    NewDelhi,India
    Cute shots!Liked the second one sleepy baby shot!

5. Logan

Logan Guest

the first one made me laugh a little at second glance because it looks like she is saying you stay away from me...

the second is a very... "cute" picture and very well taken from behind glass.

the third- i like this one very much, a very good capture of a red panda!

way to go! and keep them coming.

6. Great stuff the first is classic and you got the Red Panda one of my favorite every time I travel to the zoo here in PA

7. These are great captures. Thanks for sharing.

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I want a koala bear:>))) hahahaha They are so cute.

Very nice images.

9. First and third shots are great.. Did you get any with the baby looking at you along with the adult???

Might try a bit of fill flash to brighten up the eyes on the overcast days>?

10. great job! i like the first one alot! that little money is so cute!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.