platform 21

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by JoeG, Mar 31, 2007.

1. JoeG

JoeG

Nov 2, 2006
    Tyrol, Austria
    some new stuff... I hope you enjoy it.

web1.

2. ..yep, this a good shoot, i enjoy it!

3. M-m-m, love the perspective and the foreground figure. Excellent compostion. Happy to see you posting more! Keep up the good work!

4. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Yeah, nice vanishing point. The body-less head leaves me dissatisfied though. The trashed street however gets me into it. That dynamic of the missing body and the hole where the street should be, makes this a very unusual photo!

5. JoeG

JoeG

Nov 2, 2006
    Tyrol, Austria
    Thank you all :smile:

6. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    I like this . the three strong lines on the left forming a triangle with the lady in the bottom.

The only thing I personaly would have liked is a little more of the woman , Just a little. Just my opionion though and still a strong photograph.

7. I like the "wedge" that forms the main picture a lot.

The disembodied head gives the whole thing a slightly off kilter feel that I really like.

Overall, it has the feel of a collage to me - it's as though the different elements have been arranged in the frame to give the effect.

8. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Yeah - it does look kinda like there is a cut-out picture of Queen Elizabeth glued onto the bottom of the picture, doesn't it?

9. I like the forms. Circle (head), square (building) and all is contained in a giant triangle. All very graphical. Very appealing.