Platinum Bride

processed it the old way.
cellar3aBW.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
Like the synchronicity of them all looking down in the same direction! Nice selective focus & Great processing! Well Done Vinny Tobias!:wink:

Nice work Vinny. Great processing, but you've also got that background and the out of focus areas just perfect - its all very lyrical and quite beautiful.

Agree with our friends about this wonderful image with the selective focus.
Great work!

Very nice, I agree, the selective focus is nice. I wish the bride had a different expression, almost looks like she's whistling. Are those wine barrles on the right?

Well Vinny, everybody's already commented on the selective focus and narrow DOF so all thats left for me is to say love the PP and border on this one...
What winery did you do this wedding...???

Hey if you did this shoot this year you need to change your camera signature date to 2011 mate as it's showing 2010...
But if it was shot last year please disregard this last statement..:rolleyes:. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: LOL...

Like the synchronicity of them all looking down in the same direction! Nice selective focus & Great processing! Well Done Vinny Tobias!:wink:
Tobias? who's he?:biggrin::biggrin: thanx Steve:wink:

Nice work Vinny. Great processing, but you've also got that background and the out of focus areas just perfect - its all very lyrical and quite beautiful.
appreciate it Peter.

Like Steve said, also like the background, are those wine kegs or booze on the right? The maid of honor(?) on the left makes a nice counterweight.:biggrin:
the 85/1.4 helps grab these pics:smile:
the pic was taken as they were walking out of the cellars of a winery...
maid of honour...yes
cheers Bill.

Agree with our friends about this wonderful image with the selective focus.
Great work!

thank-you Ky.

Vinny, the selective focus in this image is just stunning! Love this!
thanx Dossy

Very nice, I agree, the selective focus is nice. I wish the bride had a different expression, almost looks like she's whistling. Are those wine barrles on the right?

thankyou, yes they are wine barrels, but filled with port...that section of the winery was the port section......just the aroma wanted me to put my lips on a tap:biggrin:

Well Vinny, everybody's already commented on the selective focus and narrow DOF so all thats left for me is to say love the PP and border on this one...
What winery did you do this wedding...???

Hey if you did this shoot this year you need to change your camera signature date to 2011 mate as it's showing 2010...
But if it was shot last year please disregard this last statement..:rolleyes:. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: LOL...

thanks Wally.....hardys winery....2 minutes from your home:smile:
haha...it was done this year (friends)..thats why i did it
i will change the date:tongue:
dont forget to change the time tonight:smile:

Not much left to say, Vin. It's all good. But I'm still missing those dark, mysterious shots of yours that I like so well. but if you have to change styles, this is a good choice! Well done!

Not much left to say, Vin. It's all good. But I'm still missing those dark, mysterious shots of yours that I like so well. but if you have to change styles, this is a good choice! Well done!

:smile: thankyou Doug, lets see what i can conjure with a wedding pic

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom