Play Ball!

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by JAM, Aug 18, 2005.

1. JAM

JAM

Apr 30, 2005
    Albuquerque, NM
    The City of Albuquerque has had an arts program for several years that commissions sculptures which are placed around town. This was one of a collection of baseball players. The only Nikon thing about it is the scanner.

Leica M7, 35mm f/2,0 ASPH, Velvia film, Nikon Super Coolscan 5000

As always, your comments/critiques are welcome.

[​IMG]

2. A well done image John. Are you still using film on a regular basis?

3. JAM

JAM

Apr 30, 2005
    Albuquerque, NM
    Hi Gordon,

I use digital for my small business. Currently, the toolset includes a D2X, 1D2 and a 20D (I know, I guess you might say I'm bi-pixual)

For street and whatever I might get get away with calling "fine art", I really enjoy the Leica M7 and film. There's just something about that Leica that's hard to part with.