Playing in the Snow.

Real Name
Bill
Had to go to Jackson so I made a quick detour through Grand Teton National Park.
Here's Blondie and the cubs goofing off. This was near Pilgrim Creek.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Bill
WOW! #3 is a winner!
Thanks Nick. When I first got there that cub was on its back lounging while the other one was wrestling with mom. Total goofball.

Great series! I like #3 the best also. Jeff
Thanks Jeff.

Wow a gorgeous cub. Great shot #3
Thanks so much.

great shots
Thanks Randy. In the Summer there would be a bear jam a mile long. Early spring there were maybe 10 cars stopped mostly locals.

Excellent set, Bill. The bears are beautiful in their fluffy winter coats and nice and clean with things being frozen. I love the interaction in that first shot. It's interesting how tender momma bears can be with their cubs. Nicely done.

Real Name
Bill
Super shots, Bill!
Thanks so much.

Excellent set, Bill. The bears are beautiful in their fluffy winter coats and nice and clean with things being frozen. I love the interaction in that first shot. It's interesting how tender momma bears can be with their cubs. Nicely done.
Thanks, just got back from a quick weekend in Yellowstone. Saw another Sow with cubs and it was so interesting to watch them interact.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom