Playing with a Lensbaby and a tube.

Not the easiest combo to shoot handheld, but fun.

CSB_1358-XL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Beautiful comp, colors, and detail, Chad!

Thanks Dossy!

Great color and composition!

Glenn

Thanks Glenn!

How do you like the lens baby? I see people o some interesting soft flower stuff.

nice image. reminds me of confetti

Thanks Cynthia! I have Lensbaby 2.0 that I bought used on a whim. Its the worst lens that I have ever owned - impossible to use, impossible to replicate anything, impossible to meter (remember Sunny 16...) and so manual that its silly. That said, its a ton of fun.:biggrin:

Chad,
Judging from your beautiful picture, it would seem that the lensbaby and tube are a match made from heaven.

Yet you complain...
So I will be on the lookout for the result of something you are actually confortable with. It surely will be stunning.

BTW... what IS a lensbaby?

Very cool! Like Glenn said great color and composition.

Samuel

Thanks Samuel!

Yes, very nice, though a weird and tough lens to use.

Thanks Alex! It is that - its a little like using film in that you never know quite what you have while shooting.:biggrin:

Nice! Love the color and the symmetry. What kind of flower is that?

Thanks Mike! Its a Lantana bush that I planted to attract butterflies.

Chad,
Judging from your beautiful picture, it would seem that the lensbaby and tube are a match made from heaven.

Yet you complain...
So I will be on the lookout for the result of something you are actually confortable with. It surely will be stunning.

BTW... what IS a lensbaby?

Thanks Juan! Not so much complaining as making fun of myself. I paid $25 for the lens and anyone who has ever used one will tell you that they are a real pain (which is how I got one for $25:biggrin:). Look here.

Thanks John! It is a lot of fun, if not very practical. Get one! (preferably a cheap, used one:biggrin:)

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom