Please advise

Thanks for all your help, I really appreciate it.
I never noticed the small details that you mentioned, I will be more aware of them now.

PS I did not whiten the eyes more, it's same as in first image, is it possible that levels/saturation changes made a difference here?

Stephanie

Thanks Paul, I see it now. I will try to fix it. The original image posted must have the same cast too, since I didn't change the whites since.

Thanks for all your help, I really appreciate it.
I never noticed the small details that you mentioned, I will be more aware of them now.

PS I did not whiten the eyes more, it's same as in first image, is it possible that levels/saturation changes made a difference here?

Stephanie

This is more noticeable when the image is larger so that is the reason I brought it up now. It is not a biggee but just for future reference. Your image is lovely.

Hi Gordon, what is the best way to fix it?

Stephanie

One of the best ways to whiten the eyes is with the lasso tool as I recently described in my PM to you. Normally it is the red that is distracting so after you have selected the whites of the eyes with the lasso tool and set feather to 2, go to hue/saturation and select red and then move the saturation slider to the far left. Next select master and then move the lighten slider to the right but not much further than 8. You can judge this best by noticing the change and adjust the slider accordingly. Remember that no one has perfectly white whites. Error on the side of too little. If you go too far the eyes take on a flat appearance instead of rounded.

A more simple method is with the dodge tool and a very small brush and low opacity.

Latest threads

Top Bottom