Please check out my blog

I haven't formally introduced my photo blog to the rest of the 'cafe yet, so here it is!

My photo blog:
http://www.jonathanfriolo.com/

It's basically a journal of my photographic journey working in Hollywood and shooting in LA...while covering everything else in between!

Feedback and constructive comments welcomed. Thanks!

Real Name
John
Very nice! Have you considering adding categories for the blog posts?

Very well presented, Jonathan. Having spent the greater part of my adult life in West LA and environs (Hollywood included) I can appreciate it. Keep up the professional work and the personal touch. I will certainly check in periodically.

Congrats Jonathan! There is really some excellent content there. I think if you keep it up, you've really got something.

Took a quick look. Looks really interesting and I like your writing style, will definitely bookmark it

Real Name
Walter Rowe
Jonathan .. have you viewed your own site on a tablet or smartphone? It loads slow. And the theme isn't very mobile friendly. On a personal taste note, I'm not a fan of themes that "pop up" an overlay showing the selected article. That in particular is less than mobile friendly.

There are themes which can detect mobile devices and tailor themselves accordingly. I might look for one of those themes.

Just my two cents.

Jonathan .. have you viewed your own site on a tablet or smartphone? It loads slow. And the theme isn't very mobile friendly. On a personal taste note, I'm not a fan of themes that "pop up" an overlay showing the selected article. That in particular is less than mobile friendly.

There are themes which can detect mobile devices and tailor themselves accordingly. I might look for one of those themes.

Just my two cents.

I've been testing it on mobile devices. I think blogger is a little buggy. I chose it initially because of google integration, but now I'm finding it not so friendly with other device formats. I do have a duplicate site on tumblr which is more device friendly. I'm still trying to get all the kinks worked out. It's a learning processing! :smile:

McQ

Still looking to break 80 consistently.
Real Name
Glenn
Nice blog, Jonathan. I like the look. Clean, sleek, and purposeful.

Is there any way to subscribe other than by email? I'm a blogger on Blogspot and Word Press. I hate trying to subscribe via RSS Feeds. I don't even know what they are or how they work other than they put crap in my Inbox! Lol!

Latest threads

Top Bottom