Please Critique This Crop

I went back for another shot at the Mockingbird this afternoon and strangely enough he was in the same darn bush. My neighbor liked this shot and as I owe her a favor, I figured I'd print it up for her. I've cropped a bit from the sides but as it's a fairly busy shot with all the branched and all, I figured I'd get your opinions / comments as to whether this works as is or if you'd crop down to something smaller / different?

Thanks in advance....

39210806.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Jim, I would....

I would crop it a little tighter if it were me. I know that you only have a finite number of pixels, but this one is a little too busy for my tastes. A heavier crop would improve this IMHO.

Regards,

Frank

The Big Crop,

I brought one of you birdies you put up the other day. Cropped quite a bit and increased the contrast and the red channell a bit.. Huge difference.

The berries and birdy really stood out well. Think I did a little contrast to.

I don't know how you guys catch the "little" birdies. I have trouble with a buzzard... lolol

Best to ya.
Gale

39257294.gif

jfenton said:
I went back for another shot at the Mockingbird this afternoon and strangely enough he was in the same darn bush. My neighbor liked this shot and as I owe her a favor, I figured I'd print it up for her. I've cropped a bit from the sides but as it's a fairly busy shot with all the branched and all, I figured I'd get your opinions / comments as to whether this works as is or if you'd crop down to something smaller / different?

Thanks in advance....

39210806.gif

Jim, I would crop it tighter with some off the left as well.

Gordon

Latest threads

Top Bottom