Please help me remember the name of a movie

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gbenic, Jun 22, 2007.

1. I saw a movie a number of years ago. As I recall, I really liked it. It has been playing in my head for the last week or two. I would like to watch it again, but for the life of me, I can't remember the name. I will do my best to describe the film. My memory is pretty crappy, but here goes.

England (I think). Apartments. Old lady living downstairs. Young boy and family living upstairs. When the grandfather clock strikes midnight, the boy appears to be transported to an earlier time. Turns out the old lady on the first floor was the girl he was playing with.

I appreciate any ideas. This film is consuming all my free time by running in my head. Please help!

2. slint

slint

May 30, 2007
    Chicago
    Tom's Midnight Garden? Just a guess.

3. THANKS! That's it! Plot Summary

4. AISBLE

AISBLE

Nov 29, 2006
    RI
    I'm glad someone answered this....it's been bugging me since I read it this morning. :smile:

5. lisantica

lisantica

Jul 4, 2006
    So. Calif.
    Now I want to rent it!

6. I hear ya! I am going to try to get to Blockbuster today.

7. Disappointment. Blockbuster didn't have it. They were out of Bridge to Tarabithia (sp) as well. I wasn't going to get anything as those were the only two movies I wanted to see. But, Kimberly would have been upset, and we can't have that!

8. Congratulations! That's the very first movie I've not been able to find on Netflix... and I've found some pretty obscure pix there too.

9. Well, I am going to track it down somewhere.